Mother and Son Arrested after Homemade Firearm Seized in House
Jamaica News, April 19, 2018 – Homemade Firearm Seized
St Thomas, Jamaica(McKoy’s News) – An elderly woman and her teenage son were both taken into custody, following the seizure of an illegal homemade firearm and two rounds of ammunition at their home in Morant Bay, St Thomas on Tuesday afternoon.
The Morant Bay Police have reported that, shortly after 12:00 noon on Tuesday, April 17, the police carried out a joint operation in the area.
During the operation, several premises were searched including a house occupied by the 18-year-old boy and his mother.
The search yield in the seizure of an illegal homemade handgun and two live rounds of .38 cartridges.
The woman and the teenage boy were taken into custody in connection with the seizure.
- Viewer Discretion Advised: Graphic Photos of Tragic Hopewell Accident
- Hanover: Two of Five Hopewell Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
- Jordane Fletcher: Former Reggae Boy Striker Critical in Hospital after Involvement in Negril Accident
- Muta says Tommy Lee Sparta should get “Bun-out more than the gays”
- One of Two Gunmen Fatally Shot in Westmoreland