Montego Bay Mayor Homer Davis Taking Back Public Spaces in St James
Jamaica News, March 13, 2018 – Montego Bay Mayor Homer Davis
Montego Bay, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – Mayor of Montego Bay, His Worship Homer Davis, on Monday Morning told a listening audience that the aim of the Government of Jamaica along with the security forces is to focus on taking back the public spaces in the parish of St James.
The Mayor further reported that since the implementation of the State of Emergency in St James, crime has been down over 65 %
He called on the churches to join forces, in an aim to rid the parish of the monster known as crime.
Mayor Davis made it quite clear that the Municipal Corporation is in full support of the move made by the relevant Churches and denominations to join forces, and to manifest over the parish of St James within the next few days.
The Mayor was speaking at a Prayer Breakfast held at the Wexford Court Hotel in Montego Bay on Monday, March 12.
The Prayer Breakfast was held in the wake of a spiritual event which is set to come to St James over the next few days.
The event which is dubbed “Supernatural Encounter Jamaica”, is being held by the Trumpet Call Ministries and the St James Ministers Fraternal.
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute