1. I have never met the embattled lawyer but I suspect if I was in a meeting with her without knowing about her antecedents she would charm the shit out of me. That is what educated and intelligent people do.
2. That said, lawyers in Jamaica are not very well loved, only needed if problems arise and the funds are available. For many, that is an impossibility.
3. The allegations against her are more that quite troubling and if one tracks the likely trajectory of her troubles, one sees where this is going to end up. Just one road away from purgatory.
4. I do not share the view that when one is ‘down’ others must pile on and kill a body that is dying. Maybe in my younger days I would.
5. She is facing what is likely to be a serious life-changing situation. For that reason I have no reason to celebrate the failure of her physical body.
6. We will all reach there if we are gifted with long life. Some of us.