Male Decomposing Body Discovered in Granville, St James
Jamaica News, March 14, 2018 – Male Decomposing Body Discovered
St James, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – The Granville police in St James say they are now awaiting a post-mortem examination result, to determine the real cause of death of an unidentified male, whose body was discovered in a decomposing state in the area on Tuesday morning.
Reports by the Granville police are that shortly after 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, March 13, residents in the area were on their way to work when they noticed a foul stench coming from an old building which is located along the roadway.
The residents made checks and stumbled upon the body inside the old building. The police were alerted and upon arrival, the lawmen discovered that the body was that of the unidentified male and it was vastly decomposed.
The scene was processed and the body later transported to the Cornwall Regional Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute