Laborer Shot Dead in Little London
Jamaica News, February 19, 2018
Westmoreland, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – Laborer Shot Dead: a 35-year-old labourer who hails from Cave District in Westmoreland was shot and killed by unknown assailants in the parish on Saturday morning.
He has been identified as Rohan Arnold Eyerst.
According to the Little London police, about 7:40 a.m., on Saturday, February 16, residents living in a section of the Little London area known as Saint Paul alerted the police after hearing loud explosions which sounded like gunshots coming from a section of the area.
The police drove to the location and upon arrival, they stumbled upon the body of the deceased which was lying face down in a pool of blood with multiple gunshot wounds to his upper body.
He was transported to the Savanna-la-Mar hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The Little London police are now investigating.
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute