Kirey Dixon: St James Man Ambushed and Murdered in Same Yard his Mother was Killed
Jamaica Crime News, St James: A St James man was shot and killed on Sunday night of June 10th, at a yard in Lilliput community where his mother was shot and also killed by gunmen two years ago.
The deceased has been identified as, Kirey Dixon, otherwise called “Tajae” 23-year-old unemployed of Grange Pen also in Lilliput, St James.
Reports by the Barrett Town Police are that shortly after 10:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 10th, Dixon who had just alighted from a motor car walked into his yard.
He was immediately attacked by armed men who opened fire hitting him multiple times to his upper body. Residents in the area alerted the police and upon arrival, Dixon was discovered lying in a pool of blood in the yard.
He was rushed to the Falmouth Hospital where he was later pronounced dead. In the meanwhile, the police have confirmed that the premises where Dixon was gunned down was formally occupied by his mother Shavalee Ewen, and she was also gunned down at the very spot by gunmen in 2016.
By Henry Bucknor
- Negril Police Probe Sudden Death of 5-year-old Student
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Deadly Accident: 5 dead as SUV chased by Police
- Family of Six Narrowly Missed Being Killed after Gunmen Shot up House in Hanover