Jermaine Is Dead
St. James, Jamaica (McKoy’s News)- Jermaine Is Dead: The city of Montego Bay was plunged into mourning following the passing of Jermaine Barrett who was diagnosed with a tumor growing on his face. Jermaine died at his Mount Salem home on Sunday Morning September 24 after battling his health condition just little over a year now.
Numerous attempts were made to have the tumor removed with at least eight operations were done last year in the United States. He returned home a few months ago after trying to see the doctor again, but this time his condition worsened to the point where the doctors had given up on him as the tumor reoccurred and made an operation impossible.
Shena Carty who has been doing a good job with sick people in Jamaica by trying to help them see a doctor and by providing accommodations must be commended for trying to save the lives of Jermaine and three-year-old baby Tianna who died earlier this year. Let us say Rest In Peace Jermaine.
- Viewer Discretion Advised: Graphic Photos of Tragic Hopewell Accident
- 4 of 5 Victims in Fatal Hopewell Crash Identified
- Hanover: At Least 5 Persons Confirmed Dead in Hopewell Traffic Accident
- Hanover: Two of Five Hopewell Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
- Jordane Fletcher: Former Reggae Boy Striker Critical in Hospital after Involvement in Negril Accident