Gunman Shot and Injured in Olympic Gardens
Jamaica Crime News, St Andrew: The St Andrew police say they have not yet laid criminal charges against a gunman who was shot and injured by members of a police party, after they challenged them to a shootout in the Olympic Gardens area on Saturday morning, April 21.
The investigators also pointed out that the gunman still remains at hospital under police guard and his identification is being withheld pending an identification parade.
Reports by the police are that shortly after 5:45 a.m. on Saturday, a team of officers carried out an operation at a premises in Olympic Gardens.
On entering the premises, they came under heavy gunfire from a group of armed men inside a building. The gunfire was returned and the men were seen running from the location.
A search was later made of the area and the one of the men was discovered suffering from gunshot wounds. A 9 mm semi-automatic pistol along with several rounds of ammunition was taken from him.
By Henry Bucknor
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute