Fire On Barnett Street
St. James, Jamaica (McKoy’s News)-Fire On Barnett Street: Today, September 25, 2017, around 5:20 pm an alarm was raised over a fire on a light post on Barnett Street. McKoy’s reporter and photographer were on the scene when the Freeport fire department personnel arrived.
The fire had faded by the time they had arrived to contain it. They arrived at the scene to see a blackened light post and onlookers. The fire department believes the fire was the result of an electrical mishap. The nature of the fire was investigated and the fire department later left the scene. Further updates will be carried out as information is made available.