Dalton Harris Drives Pass His Mother In Jamaica While Visiting His Community April 15 2019

Please send us your Feedback, News Item, Photos and/or Videos to our WhatsApp Number 1-876-353-1389 or Email [email protected]

23 Comments

• He must remember that his mother will always be is mother nuh matter what happens between them in the past must stay in the past, show your mom love Same way, God done like ugly

• It will take some time, pray for him and his mother, God can heal any relationship, trust me, I had some experience with my mom too and thank God I was able to forgive her. Mothers love and take care of your children even when the father is not there, you won’t regret

• How can you help someone when you feel completely helpless yourself in the face of their grief?

Remember: we grieve over many losses. What may seem small to you, may be someone else’s whole world. ♥️☮️🔥🙏🦋🌹😇

• Wish mi did have a mother and u a deal with yours this way dont care what she did u can forgive her ,feel it for ur mother u need to forgive ur mother

• Not because a woman gave birth to a child, doesnt males her a mother.

• So true Kymmy she just gave birth but she treated him really really bad from what I hear. People who have to walk in mile it someones shoe to know their pain.

• He will pass that one day dont judge him ,my mom has done a lot to me and I get pass it so
      Give him sometime God is the judger let her feel how it fells to treat ur birth child that way .a lot of us jamaican has issues with our parents

• Some things takes time..let the healing process begins. Let us all pray for healing for this family. God will heal his broken heart..let us refrain from negetivity.

• Maby she was never there for him.. that usually happens they trow away their kids and when they see them rise them they try come in and get d glory!! If my mom comes around me right now I will run her like d dog she was when she left me a baby!!

• .mother will always be mother but Dalton have to take a grip of himself and remember money finish faster than you think..I dont know what had happened but please Dalton forgive her now b4 the eyes close ..I have a son who dont deal much with me but I know deep down he care about me so please dear forgive her

• Jennifer she did him very very bad herself and her boyfriend.

• I have no bad remarks to pass on either party, I pray they can put the differences aside and unite as mother and son.

• I have 4 boys myself and we have been through a lot but if one of them drive pass me on the road the car wouldn’t have reached far enough for my neighbours to talk about it. Dalton have hurt her back 7 times over, it’s time someone sit him down and remind him that don’t matter what your mother is your mother. I was the black sheet for my mother too but since we say we are Christians we must leave vengeance to God.

• Sometime some mothers say some cruel and hurtful things to their children, especially when they’re small not thinking g they will one day become adults. He said in the interview that he will give her whatever she will ask of him but he wont go out of his way. I totally gets it and he has forgiven her but he hasn’t forgotten.

• I wonder if Dalton really thinks that his new-found friends are so genuine? He now has many friends, but he needs to have a real conversation about his mother. It is a painful thing to watch. he will be sorry in the end, no matter what.

• Like I said I understand where he’s coming from y’all don’t know what the man went through what was his past his relationship with his parents not because it’s his mother u should respect her idc if you treat mi bad jus stay far from u I’ll always got love fah you because your my mother but imma keep my distance and love you from over ……………..>over there…until he’s ready to speak he ok like I said I’m a sensitive person too so I know what he’s talking about we jus the outsiders we never grew with him so I think y’all should jus mind yalll business and let the man learn on his own simple

• Plus u don’t know if he got raped abuse anything could have happened y’all sound bad mind because y’all saying “he reach where he want to reach” type shit man listen if he could do it I’m sure y’all could do the same too

• I wouldn’t bother to say cause I didn’t grew with my mom from she plucks me out of belly when I just born I don’t know nothing name breast milk and yet still I forgive her ,seven brothers seven sisters seven different mind accordingly to the phrase talk he must know if he wants to talk or forgive her mom ,I don’t know wat she as done to him but it’s still ur mom,god as go through a lot for us and still we are here

• If you haven’t walk in his shoes you can’t talk.
    In his owe time he may forgive but you never forget.
    Time will heal.
    He will need to, to get peace of mind.

• Would she still care if he was sleeping in the streets or would she still care if he was a hurt little boy being abused by her partner? Or this live came after she saw the possibility of garnering some financial gain and news reporters putting a mic in her face and photographers snapping pictures—-she should pray and ask forgiveness from God and stop talking in the media and allow him to continue his journey!

• I believe we should let him heal and let him come around on his own to forgive his mom. It’s not easy when you walk in someone shoes. Because I have been there where May 11th coming 1yr since my mom died I wasn’t there when she pass bc I’m I’m wrkin hard to help pay for her treatment but she died before I could see her one more time we had the perfect relationship ppl use to believe we are sisters. But when she was gone I believe my dad would be there for me and he did not so I understand how Dalton feels. My dad didn’t treat me good at all alot of the things he did to me that hurts me til this day sum tings i can’t even talk to anyone about but my mom. And her death prove me to i should just move forward in life and let the lions roar for themselves but I do understand how Mr. Dalton feels so don’t judge him guide him but let him heal and comes around on his own. What he’s doing don’t say he doesn’t love her but he got heal and nothing beats prayer just keep praying

GO AHEAD! JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Related Videos

A-Tribute-For-Shantae-Skyers-Rip
Mackerel-Mother-Unhappy-With-Her-Behaviour-On-Social-Media
Grandpa-Mavado-Mavado-DAUGHTER-Now-A-Mother-Vershon-Being-BAD-Taking-No-Talk
Buju-Banton-CALL-OUT-6IX-Rygin-King-Tommy-Lee-Vybz-Kartel-Its-Official-Teejay-Vershon
Mackerel-Official-Mother-Speaks-On-How-She-Is-Disappointed-In-Her-Daughter
UNBELIEVABLE-Dalton-Harris-said-this-about-his-MOM-again-explained-pic
One-F@TALLY-M0BBED-two-ARRESTED-in-Shantae-Skyers-PROBE
Breaking-News-Missing-Janice-Blair-Has-Bin-Found-But-They-Did-This-To-Her
Barnett-Lane-Resident-Appealing-for-Help-Le-Antonios-Foundation

Barnett Lane Resident Appealing for Help – Le Antonio’s Foundation

https://www.leantoniosfoundation.com     Donate Bags and other Educational Supplies our Back to School treat August 17, 2019 at 2 Lightbody Avenue, Montego Bay .Jamaica For info. Call/Whatsapp Antonio Mckoy at 1-876-353-1389 or contribute to our GoFundMe https://www.gofundme.com/f/6x92bzs

Did-The-residents-of-sterling-castle-mob-the-wrong-person