A curfew has been imposed in sections Naggo Head, Portmore, St.Catherine effective 6:00 p.m. Monday, July 12 and will remain in effect until 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, July 14.
The boundaries of the curfew are as follows:
- NORTH: Along Dark Lane from the intersection with Newland main road to the western boundary (imaginary line that runs through West Bank).
- EAST: Along the Newland main road from the intersection of Naggo Head Drive to the intersection of Dark Lane (land beside Portmore Evangelistic Centre).
- SOUTH: Along Naggo Head Drive from the intersection of West Bank to the intersection the Newland main road.
- WEST: Along an imaginery line from Dark Lane running through West Banks to Naggo Head Drive.
- During the hours of the curfew, all persons within the boundaries are required to remain within their premises unless authorized in writing by the ground commander.