St. Elizabeth, Jamaica (McKoy’s News)- Construction Worker Electrocuted In St. Elizabeth: Tragedy struck in Holland Village, St. Elizabeth on Monday morning when a 42 year old man was electrocuted while working on a construction site.
The incident, which occurred about 10 o’clock, claimed the life of Junior Clarke. It is believed Mr. Clarke was electrocuted after he became entangled in wires while he was doing construction work on the roof of a house. He was taken to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Written by: Nichola Panton