Clarendon Man Shot and Killed by Unknown Assailants
Jamaica News, March 12, 2018 – Clarendon Man Shot and Killed
Clarendon, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – A Clarendon man was shot and killed by unknown assailants in the parish on Saturday, March 10.
He has been identified as 31-year-old Nigel McGill otherwise called “Barber” of Osbourne Lane.
Reports are that shortly after 10:30 p.m. on Saturday, residents at a section of Osbourne Lane known as Battlersee Lane alerted the police after hearing several gunshots coming from the area.
The lawmen rushed to the location and upon arrival, the victim was discovered lying outside his house suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
He was transported to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute