Wait-A-Bit Citizens Thank Inspector Rhone
Jamaica News, February 15, 2018
Trelawny, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – Citizens Thank Inspector Rhone: Citizens of Wait-a-Bit community in Trelawny turned out at the Wait-A-Bit Primary School in Trelawny recently and gathered for a farewell function for Inspector Robert Rhone, who was transferred from the Wait-a-Bit police station, and now stationed at the Falmouth Police station.
Rhone served the Wait-a-Bit Police division for four and a Half years as a Sergeant. The promotion was announced in December last year. His family and friends which also included his three daughters were on hand to join in the celebration which took the form of a Banquet.
Many of his former colleagues gave a toast to the newly appointed Inspector. Members of the Wait-a-Bit police station also presented him with a plaque for his outstanding policing in the division.
Since his appointment to the Wait-a-Bit division, there has been a reduction of crime and praedial larceny in the community.
- Viewer Discretion Advised: Graphic Photos of Tragic Hopewell Accident
- Hanover: Two of Five Hopewell Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
- Jordane Fletcher: Former Reggae Boy Striker Critical in Hospital after Involvement in Negril Accident
- Muta says Tommy Lee Sparta should get “Bun-out more than the gays”
- One of Two Gunmen Fatally Shot in Westmoreland