Blac Chyna Reveals She’s “Single” and “Happy” After Parking Rob Kardashian
USA (McKoy’s News) – Blac Chyna Reveals She’s “Single” and “Happy”: Being young and free and single (again), Blac Chyna has made it known that she’s officially on the market. The Lashed salon owner and Rob Kardashian’s baby-mother took to social media on Sunday (July 2) to share a straight-forward graphic quote. “Single. I’m happy,” her post reads on Instagram.
Blac Chyna posted her photo four months after she and Rob ended their engagement and called it quits again after an on and off relationship that spanned more than a year.
Chyna and Rob are both working peacefully in co-parenting their child, a source revealed in March. “They are amicable and get along when it comes to Dream,” the insider said.
“There’s no set day or times that Rob will take [care of] Dream. They haven’t fully figured it out yet, but they are working on it.”
Contributed by Nichola Panton
- Viewer Discretion Advised: Graphic Photos of Tragic Hopewell Accident
- 4 of 5 Victims in Fatal Hopewell Crash Identified
- Hanover: At Least 5 Persons Confirmed Dead in Hopewell Traffic Accident
- Hanover: Two of Five Hopewell Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
- Jordane Fletcher: Former Reggae Boy Striker Critical in Hospital after Involvement in Negril Accident