Eleven men and eight women were arrested and charged for breaching the Disaster Risk Management and Noise Abatement acts in Rhymesbury, York Town, Clarendon on Sunday, May 3.
Reports are that between 3:40 p.m. and 6:00 p.m., a team of officers conducted an operation in the area, where a party was seen taking place. The patrons, who numbered approximately 50, were warned to disperse. Nineteen persons were subsequently arrested. One monitor box, an amplifier, several bottles of alcoholic beverages and bingo cards were also seized.
The persons were later charged for breaching the Disaster Risk Management Act and the Noise Abatement Act.
They have been identified as:
- Sashane Reid, 29, of Chatteau Road, May Pen in Clarendon
- Hopalee Lindsay-Knight, 52 years old, a teacher of Rhymesbury, York Town in Clarendon
- Danique Wilkinson, 21, of Rhymesbury, York Town in Clarendon
- A female teen of Rhymesbury, York Town in Clarendon
- Lexy-Ann Anderson, 27 years old, a bartender of Toll Gate, Clarendon
- Kayon Clarke, 18, a loans officer of Denbigh Crescent, May Pen in Clarendon
- Tashee Piper, 21, of Howells Content, York Town in Clarendon
- Kimmally Powell, 25, of Canaan Heights, May Pen in Clarendon
- Delroy Knight, a 57-year-old farmer of Rhymesbury, York Town in Clarendon
- Gary Roache, a 26-year-old entertainer of Rock River, Clarendon
- Winston Henry, a 30-year-old sound operator of Canaan Heights, May Pen in Clarendon
- Davian King, a 28-year-old auto-body technician of Swansea district, Osbourne Store in Clarendon
- Javed Brown 23, of Longbridge Avenue, May Pen in Clarendon
- Kemary Watt 27, of Longbridge Avenue, May Pen in Clarendon
- Nireko Briscoe, a 19-year-old farmer of Milk River, Clarendon
- Clever Dyer, a 29-year-old taxi operator of Toll Gate, Clarendon
- Eurnice McLean, a 30-year-old, disc jockey of Longbridge Avenue, May Pen in Clarendon
- Leon McNille, a 33-year-old journalist of South Street, Lionel Town in Clarendon
- Roshell Jones, 20, of Rhymesbury, Clarendon
Their court dates are being arranged.