Black woman’s hair is of a special texture, so many lengths and styles won’t match them. Short hair can perfectly complete the look, no matter whether they decide to opt for a straightening or maintain the natural hair texture. They can run from the bob style and to the extra-mini buzz, and of course braided hairstyles looking for the hairdo that will match the personality best. Let’s check what is proper for you and your hair with this 15 Hairstyle Pictures!
1. I can’t stop staring at this bold braid and those Rapunzel curls.
3. Can we take a second to soak in all this #blackgirlmagic that’s happening in this style?
4. Then again, a simple twist and tuck situation can be just as magical! EXHIBIT A:
5. And exhibit B:
6. Stunning, protective, and precise, Fulani braids can do it ALL! That includes this perfect afro puffs combo…
7. …This expert braids-bantu knot mash-up…
8. …and these lustrous loose curls.
9. All the other ponytails reading this post right now are SHOOOOOK!!!
10. Meanwhile, this geometric beauty is a masterpiece at Every angle.
11. As is this seriously soothing work of art.
12. Like these dainty gold cuffs…
13. This regal crown…
14. And these simple gold wires.
15. Let’s not forget about the iconic black girl hair duo: barrettes and bows.
Content Credit: Lovely-Hairstyles.com