Jamaica News: Ten persons were remanded for breaching the COVID-19 curfew which started last night. The police informed the media that among the group is 37-year-old Dayne Mitchell who was seen in a viral social media video stating his refusal to comply with the order.
The others persons charged are:
* Maurice Dunham of White Hall, Westmoreland.
* Cecelia Palmer of Sandy Bay, Hanover.
* Okeave McIntosh of Central in Lucea, Hanover.
* Shane Thompson of Prosper Road in Lucea, Hanover.
* Elvis Jones of Sandy Bay, Hanover.
* Ryan Mckoy of Mount Peace, Hanover.
* Denton McIntosh of Malcolm Heights in Lucea, Hanover.
* Jordane Fletcher of Rejoin, Hanover and
* Elvis Clarke of Kingsvale in Hanover.
The police say scores of persons were warned for prosecution and they cooperated.
News Reporter: Marc Lodge