Jamaican Marriage Counselling: A group of Jamaican men attended a Seminar on “How to create a loving relationship with your wife.”
“How many of you love your wife?” Asked the moderator. All hands went up.
“How many of you remind your wife of that love often?” Of the 35 men, three hands went up.
“When was the last time you told your wife that you love her? “None could remember exactly.
The moderator then said, “Gentlemen, you are now each going to text your wife these four words, ‘I Love You, Sweetheart,’ and then swap your phones around and read the loving replied from your wives. ”
The first 10 replies were:
- “Who you breed again?”
- “That was once upon a time! Not now.”
- “Rahtid, how much money you trying to borrow now?”
- “What evil sh!t you do? I am not going to forgive you again!”
- “What dat mean?”
- “Wait, is that a new song?”
- Bwoy, you dreaming having nightmare?”
- “If you don’t tell me who this message was really meant for, I going chop up you r@ss!”
- ” I told you to stop the heavy drinking!”
- “Who is this? You thiefing piece of sh!t! Find mi husband and give him back his phone!”
….And they say Jamaicans aren’t romantic
Laugh out loud!